Wow, you try to spin everything I say. Once you get at a certain age, you start to slip and become a bit out of touch - i.e. John Mccain.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok so going by your reasoning since mccain is older he knows a lot more about politics than Obama does.
_________________________
</div></div>
Nice.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Wow, you try to spin everything I say. Once you get at a certain age, you start to slip and become a bit out of touch - i.e. John Mccain.
Hey im just going by what you said. Did you not just say that someone older knows more about politics?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I am 18 and just graduated..theres a difference. I'm not going to argue anymore, you try to spin everything I say because of some personal problem with me..get over it.
Wow, you really do keep on going when you are far behind.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok so going by your reasoning since mccain is older he knows a lot more about politics than Obama does. </div></div>
Sorry, but you'll never trap a liberal by using logic - they just don't get it! lol
I cant help that you shoot yourself in the foot with everything you say.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Wtf are you talking about?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant help that you shoot yourself in the foot with everything you say. </div></div>
And I cant help you want to follow me around like some others on here. Guess I'd be pretty pissy right now too, guess thats why a few of you pubs are chiming in with your shots.
Hey, Boney...what's up?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks